UGC NET Delhi Coaching provides the best guidance & study material for Computer Science, Commerce, Management, Economics, Political Science, English, H.R.M and Paper 1. If You are looking for best institute for UGC NET JRF Exam in Delhi then you can contact us at:- +91 9999 265 165, +91 8586 875 675 or email us at: [email protected]
1. Theory of Computation
- FA, RE, TG( Finite Automata, Regular Expression, Transaction Graph)
- DFA , NFA
- Languages Type 0,1,2,3 (Including Parse trees)
- Concept of Regularity – Pumping Lemma
- Chomsky Hierarchy of language
- Turing Machine
- Closure Properties of CFG, Regular Language, LBA,TM
2. Operating System
- Function and Process concept
- Memory Management – including Demand paging, Paging, Segmentation & Fragmentation, TLB
- Concurrent Process- Mutual Exclusion, Critical section
- Scheduling- Algorithms, Deadlocks & Bankers Algorithms
- Secondary Memory.
- Distributed systems
- Unix & window
3. DBMS- Data Base Management System
- Database Architecture & Concept
- ER Model
- Relational Model - Concept, Design, Programming
- Relational Algebra
- Functional Dependencies & Normalization
- Data Storage, Indexing Structure
- Transaction processing
- Concurrency Control Techniques
- Database Recovery techniques.
- Distributed Database.
- Overview of Data mining & ware housing.
4. Algorithm, Data Structure & Graph Theory and Trees
- Analysis of simple sorting (Comparison & Non Comparison Sorts)
- Hash tables
- Elementary Data Structures (Stack, Queue, Link list, Binary tree)
- Binary Search tree & Heap properties
- Overview of Red black trees, AVL & B trees.
- Dynamic Programming
- Greedy Algorithm
- Branch & Bound Algorithm
- Elementary Graph Algorithm (DFS, BFS, Topological sort)
- Minimum spanning tree
- Single source Shortest path
- All Pair shortest path
- NP Completeness
- Types of Graphs(Sub Graph, Isomorphic, Aurelian, Hamiltonian etc)
- Operations of Graphs.
- Representation of Graphs & Planer Graphs & Graph & Edge.
- Vertex Graph & Edge Coloring
- Chromatic polynomial
- Arrays, stack, Queues, linked list, prefix, postfix.
5. Software Engineering
- Software process
- Software Engineering practice
- Process Models
- Generic view of process
- Requirement engineering
- Design Engineering
- Testing Strategies
- Product Matrix
- Matrix for Process & Project
- Rick Management
- Quality Management & Change Management
- Clean Room SE
6. Artificial Intelligence
- Propositional & Predicate Logics
- State space representation of problems, bounding functions, BFS, DFS, A, AO
- Performance Comparison of searching techniques.
- Frames, Script, Semantic net, Rule Base System.
- Components of experts system & shell.
- Decision making process & evaluation of DSS.
- Agents & Prolog.
- Fuzzy set
- Display Devices,
- Input Devices
- Graphics operation.
- 3D Graphics
- Graphic standard
- Image processing
- 2D Geometry
- Data compression techniques
- Loading, linking, Relocation, Program Relocate-ability, Linkage editor, text editor, Debugger.
- Phases of Compilation.
- CFG, parsing & parse trees.
- Left Recursion, left Fusing
- Top down Parser & Bottom up Parser
- Recursive descent present, Shift Reduces Parsers.
- Intermediate Codes
- Code generation & Optimization.
- Reference models
- Data Communication(Transmission media, multiplexing, Switching , ATM)
- Inter-Networking ( Switch, hub, gateways etc)
- Network Security (Cryptography)
10. Discrete Mathematics
- Graph theory & Trees.
- Group theory.
11. Computer Arithmetic
- Boolean Logic, Predicate logic, WFF
- Logic families ( TTL, ECL, CMOS, Gates, Flip Flops)
- Representation of Integers (Octal , HEX, Decimal, Binary, 1's Complement, 2's Complement)
12. Programming Languages
- C Programming
- Concepts of oops
- Java Basic
13. Operational Research
- Assignment Problems
- Transportation Problem
- Vogel Approximation Method
- Least Cost Method
- North West Corner Rule
- Linear Programming Problem
- Graphical Method
- Simplex Method
- Assembly Language fundamental
- Parallel Computing
- Mobile Computing
- Electronic Payment System
- Electronic Data Exchange
- Windows programming
Disclaimer: Serious effort and consideration were used in formulating the syllabus of NET, however some miscellaneous topics may be left which will be covered during the class. Also, this syllabus is tentative and may be subject to change.